Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel is proud to offer government hotel rates for federal and state government employees, government contractors, as well retired or active military, all branches including reserves, and wounded warriors. Our hotel is conveniently located near many government offices including: the Department of Defense, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the US Food & Drug Administration, the Department of Commerce, and the National Institutes of Health.
Ideally located a short drive from Washington, D.C. and with access to the Silver Spring Red Line Metro station, our newly renovated and upgraded hotel offers a myriad of features and amenities perfectly suited for the government traveler. We offer comfortable accommodations and carefully-chosen details to anticipate your needs, from the Link@Sheraton to wireless high-speed Internet access. For pleasure, relax in our pool or shop 'til you drop in downtown Silver Spring. We offer optional Club Level upgrades with special amenities.
Looking to book a meeting for government officials? Learn more about Silver Spring Meetings.
- AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center
- Department of Commerce
- Forest Glen Annex
- Fort Meade
- NASA Headquarters
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Headquarters
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Headquarters
- US Army Research Laboratory
- US Department of the Treasury
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Headquarters
- US Justice Department
- USDA Headquarters
- Walter Reed Army Institute of Research - Department of Defense
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Marriott International Corporate Headquarters
- Discovery Communications Headquarters
- United Therapeutics Corporate Headquarters
- Verizon Communications
- Montgomery College
- University of Maryland