Situated near the Silver Spring Metro station, Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel affords travelers easy access to the heart of Washington, D.C. Take advantage of our proximity to the Metro as well as our complimentary shuttle service to and from the station to explore the city's many attractions, museums and monuments.
Silver Spring Metro Station Information:
We are located just four blocks away from the Silver Spring Red Metro Line, offering guests a direct connection to Washington, D.C. Stops on the Red Line include the Smithsonian, which is only a 30 minute trip away from our hotel. Additionally, guests can access the Amtrak Union Station in less than 15 minutes and discover other neighborhoods and points of interest like Chinatown, Dupont Circle and the National Zoo.
- We offer a complimentary shuttle that you can utilize to get to and from the Silver Spring Metro station.
Major Red Line Stations in Washington, D.C.
- Dupont Circle: near Embassy Row, renowned restaurants, great shopping and exciting nightlife
- Farragut North: access to Connecticut Avenue, the business district and a short walk to The White House
- Metro Center: short walk to The White House, transfers available to the Blue and Orange Metro lines
- Gallery Place: steps from MLK Memorial, Smithsonian American Art Museum, Verizon Center, J Edgar Hoover Building (FBI Headquarters), International Spy Museum, Washington Convention Center, transfers available to the Yellow and Green Metro lines
- Union Station: services Amtrak, the MARC Train and Virginia Railway Express
Washington, D.C. Driving Directions
It takes approximately 25 minutes to drive to Washington, D.C. from our hotel. Click here to get directions from Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel to your destination.
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA): 10.75 miles, approximately 35 minutes. Also assessable by Metrorail with just a single transfer to the Blue or Yellow Metrorail Line.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI): 22 miles, approximately 40 minutes
- Dulles International Airport (IAD): 28.6 miles, approximately 40 minutes (depending on traffic). Also assessable by Metrorail with a transfer to Washington Flyer’s Silver Line Express Bus from Dulles to Wiehle-Reston East Metrorail stop.