Silver Spring Meetings
Our meeting space was created with you in mind. A modern visual design, brand new decor, and energy-efficient lighting create a comfortable atmosphere to suit your needs for your next Silver Spring Meeting. Two grand ballrooms, 11 breakout rooms, flexible exhibit areas, and outdoor space provide an ideal venue for corporate meetings, reunions, barbecues, rehearsal dinners, and more.
At a Glance
Guest Rooms: 229
Max Group Size: 400
Total Meeting Space: 18,000 sq. ft
Largest Meeting Space: 4,000 sq. ft
Sales Tax: 6%
Room Tax: 6%
Occupancy Tax: 7%
View floor plans and capacity charts of our 18,000 square feet of flexible meeting and pre-function space:
We feature 11 individual meeting spaces like the Linden Boardroom that are perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2 - 20
- Built in granite buffets
- Wireless Internet in all meeting rooms
- Lobby level meeting space
- Two executive boardrooms
The Magnolia and Cypress Ballrooms are Silver Spring's premier social venues and set the tone for your special event.
Ideal Meeting Size: up to 400
- Natural lighting in both ballrooms
- Each ballroom has attached pre-function rooms
- Neutral colored carpeting and wall coverings
- Magnolia Ballroom has 13 ft. ceilings
Our outdoor area can accommodate both corporate and social groups for a variety of events.
Ideal Meeting Size: up to 400
- Outdoor wedding venue
- Outdoor space can be easily transformed into themed event space
- Open air setting allows for flexibility to utilize grills/barbecues to facilitae luaus or picnics
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel is thoughtfully situated in the DC metro area just 20 minutes from Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), and 45 minutes from Baltimore/Washington International (BWI) and Dulles International (IAD). We're within walking distance to 20 restaurants and shops so you can explore all the things to do in Silver Spring during your stay.
- 2 ballrooms and 11 additional meeting rooms
- On site event sales and service team
- On site audio vidual provider
- Clutter free meetings
- Menu flexibility
- Magnolia Ballroom easily accommodates the preferred set for the Pharma market client
Our flexible meeting space and proximity to Washington, D.C. make Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel the ideal choice for government meetings. We offer professional AV support that is compliant with all government guidelines to ensure a successful meeting. Take advantage of our convenient location, just minutes from the FDA White Oak Campus, NOAA, Food and Drug Administration, NIH, and Department of Defense.
Food & Beverage
Food & Beverage Averages
Breakfast: Plated: $9 - $20 Buffet: $14
Lunch: Plated: $9 - $20
Dinner: Plated: $15 - $40
Hotel Dining Options:
- Mica Restaurant: 60 person capacity
- Mica Lounge: seating options for all group sizes
- Starbucks in lobby
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center
- The Fillmore
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Headquarters
- American Nurses Association
- CHF International
- Discovery Communications Headquarters
- The National Zoo
- Verizon Communications
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- The National Mall
- Red Line Silver Spring Metro Station