Create, Connect and Celebrate in Our Silver Spring Event Spaces
Host a meeting at Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel and benefit from an array of flexible, modern event venues. Showcasing a contemporary design, refreshed furnishings and energy-efficient details, our event spaces facilitate both creativity and collaboration. Select from two grand ballrooms, 11 breakout rooms, flexible exhibit areas and an outdoor event venue to host a gathering of any size or style in Silver Spring, Maryland.
At a Glance
Guest Rooms: 229
Max Group Size: 400
Total Meeting Space: 18,000 sq. ft
Largest Meeting Space: 4,000 sq. ft
Sales Tax: 6%
Room Tax: 6%
Occupancy Tax: 7%
View floor plans and capacity charts of our 18,000 square feet of flexible meeting and pre-function space:
We feature 11 individual meeting spaces, including the Linden Boardroom, which are perfect for intimate gatherings and receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2 - 20 guests
- Built-in granite buffets
- Wi-Fi Internet in all meeting rooms
- Lobby level meeting space
- Two executive boardrooms
Silver Spring's premier event venues, Magnolia and Cypress Ballrooms offer both style and functionality.
Ideal Meeting Size: up to 400 guests
- Natural lighting in both ballrooms
- Each ballroom has attached pre-function rooms
- Neutral colored carpeting and wall coverings
- Magnolia Ballroom has 13-foot-high ceilings
Take your Silver Spring event al fresco on our scenic outdoor venue, which offers capacity for up to 400 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: up to 400 guests
- Outdoor wedding venue
- Outdoor space can be easily transformed into themed event space
- Open air setting allows for flexibility to utilize grills/barbecues to facilitate luaus or picnics
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel is thoughtfully situated in the D.C. metro area, just 20 minutes away from Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA) and 45 minutes away from both Baltimore/Washington International (BWI) and Dulles International (IAD). We're also within walking distance of an array of shops and restaurants in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- 2 ballrooms and 11 additional meeting rooms
- On-site event sales and service team
- On-site audiovisual provider
- Clutter-free meetings
- Menu flexibility
- Magnolia Ballroom easily accommodates the preferred set-up for the Pharma market client
Our flexible event venues and proximity to Washington, D.C. make Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel the ideal destination for government meetings. We offer professional AV support that is compliant with all government guidelines to ensure a successful meeting. Take advantage of our convenient location, just minutes from the FDA White Oak Campus, NOAA, Food and Drug Administration, NIH and the Department of Defense.
Food & Beverage
Food & Beverage Averages
Breakfast: Plated: $9 - $20 Buffet: $14
Lunch: Plated: $9 - $20
Dinner: Plated: $15 - $40
Hotel Dining Options:
- Mica Restaurant: 60 person capacity
- Mica Lounge: seating options for all group sizes
- Starbucks in lobby
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- AFI Silver Theatre and Cultural Center
- The Fillmore
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Headquarters
- American Nurses Association
- CHF International
- Discovery Communications Headquarters
- The National Zoo
- Verizon Communications
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- The National Mall
- Red Line Silver Spring Metro Station